Home Page



Our Pastor

Our Faith

Our Mission


Pilgrim Lutheran Church

Our Church


Pilgrim Lutheran Church is a congregation of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod based in Kenmore, New York, a suburb of Buffalo. Pilgrim was founded in 1922 and has been served by six pastors: Rev. Fred J. Muhlhauser (1921-28); Rev. Frank J. Schwarz (1928-1963); Rev. John W.C. Fey (1963-1978); Rev. John Kassen (1978-81); Rev. George Schaetzle (1981-91); and Rev. Ben Eder (1993 - ). Over 90 years later, Pilgrim Lutheran Church continues to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to current and future generations.

Copyright © Pilgrim Lutheran Church. All Rights Reserved.
Webhosting by